Idimas is a professional diamond tools manufacturer, for now has successfully developed over 100 products, which are mainly delivered globally, therefore we’ve learned a lot about our customers’ needs.
2. What materials are suitable for cutting using Idimas diamond tools?
Concrete, marble, granite, stone, ceramic, walls, etc.
3. Watering during cutting, is that a cooling process?
Yes, both wet and dry cutting can be done with our tools, you can choose according to your needs. Dry cutting usually applies 4”, 5” , 7” , 9”, 10”, 12”, 14”, 16” saw blades; wet cutting usually applies 18”, 20”, 24”, 26”, 30”, 36”, 42”.
4. What devices are suitable with Idimas diamond tools?
Diamond grinding tools are suitable with floor grinding machines, stone grinding machines, etc.;
4”-9” diamond saw blades are suitable with handheld stone cutting machines;
10”-14” diamond saw blades are suitable with table cutting machines;
14”-16” diamond saw blades are suitable with handheld petrol cutting machines;
18”-42” diamond saw blades are suitable with road cutting machines.
5. What might lead to cracks on the blades?
1) Cutting unsuitable materials may damage or break the blade;
2) Over-temperature during welding process;
3) Cutting tough steel reinforcing ribs with blades not sharp enough;
4) Unqualified body materials;
5) Unqualified dynamic balancing procedure makes cutting unstable.
6. What makes cutting slow?
1) Cutting unsuitable materials leads to low efficient;
2) Blade applied with unsuitable cutting devices.
7. Do I expect customization service in case I don’t find what I want among your products?
Yes, we provide customization service according to your need, including printing your own logo.
8. Do I expect special packaging and custom trademark service?
Yes, we provide OEM and ODM service, as well as customer trademark protection.
9. How long between order and delivery?
For trial, 5-7 days usually; for formal order, 14-15 days usually.
10. Are your products patented?
Yes, our products are patented and we are dedicated to patent protections, therefore no worries about fake or copies of our products.
11. My diamond grinding tools are out of work, what happened?
Several problem may cause diamond grinding tools out of work:
1) Machine and tool mismatch, applying large tools on small machines usually doesn’t work.
2) The bond mismatch, choose suitable bond type according to working conditions.
3) Diamond mismatch, if machine and matrix are suitable, we suggest you choose coarse diamond first.